Posted under: Helios news
Over the next few months, Helios will be attending and exhibiting at a number of high profile events across Europe and further afield. We're also pleased to announce that members of our team will be speaking or chairing at some of those events.
We look forward to catching up with you at one or more of these events:
- Future Air Transportation Systems Summit (18-19 January 2015, Dubai)
- Alan Corner, Director Middle East and Asia, will be the Master of Ceremonies throughout the event. Principal consultant Philip Church will moderate a session entitled "Opening up commercial airspace to unmanned aerial systems" on day 2.
- CANSO Global ATM Safety Conference (25-30 January 2015, Bangkok)
- On behalf of the CANSO Future SMS Development Working Group, Principal consultant Glen Smith will take part in the Wednesday discussions.
- 1st MEAUSE Annual Workshop Forum (16-18 February 2015 in Muscat, Oman)
- The MEAUSE platform brings all stakeholders together - Regulators, ANSPs, Airports, Military & Civil Airspace Users and Suppliers - to share experience and views, to exchange best practice and learn from one another, to evaluate emerging issues, agree joint activities and to take the next step towards successful regional stakeholder collaboration. Helios will take part in a session on performance management and benchmarking.
- ACI Airport conomics & Finance Conference and Exhibition (26-27 February 2015, London)
The main conference will feature discussion and presentations from airports, airlines, financiers and other industry stakeholders. The keynote speaker on the first day will be UK Airport Commission Chairman Sir Howard Davies, who is guiding the country's debate on airport expansion in London and the southeast. To meet our airport economics and efficiency experts call by the Helios stand during the conference breaks. To arrange a meeting in advance, contact us.
- World ATM Congress (10-12 March 2015, Madrid)
Helios will be exhibiting at the annual World ATM Congress in Madrid and we'll be on stand #335 with Egis.